1. Cut two 12" strips by length of fabric from pink tulle and one strip from burgundy tulle. Layer the three tulle strips together with burgundy tulle in center, then pin together to secure.
2. Using matching thread, sew around all edges. Use scissors to trim close to stitching.
3. Use scissors to snip every 2" along selvage edge of fabric. Tear fabric into strips. Fray sides by removing several threads from fabric along both sides. Cut 2" snips along length of strip then tear again, creating 2" squares. Fray remaining sides.
4. Place tulle scarf flat on work surface. Starting on one end, place fabric squares on scarf as shown, placing one under scarf and one on top, sandwiching tulle between.
5. Squeeze a puddle of Fabric Fusion™ onto foil. Place two fabric squares right side down on several pieces of paper towel. Dip brush into glue then brush a very light, even coat onto both squares. Place one under scarf then press other over top, sandwiching tulle between. Press to secure. Repeat step with all squares on scarf. Let dry thoroughly.