Craft Marketing Connections
- FloraCraft Design It: Desert Foam, three (green) Mug Plugs
- Plastic or metal pails (with holes on sides), 4”x4”: purple, turquoise, pink
- Felt, 9”x12”: orange, purple, turquoise, yellow
- The Paper Company translucent paper, 12” squares: Sun, Persimmon, Magenta
- Green plastic-coated wire, 2 yds.
- Buttons, two each: turquoise, yellow; one each: purple, orange, pink
- Polka-dot print fabric, 1/4 yd.
- Ellison Sizzix Big Shot Die-cut Machine and Dies: Originals #3 Flower Layers
- Wooden dowel, 12” length
- Paper shredder (or shredded paper)
- Elmer’s: CraftBond Tacky Glue, X-ACTO Precision-Tip Scissors
- 1. Press mug plugs into bottom of each pail. Spot glue to secure.
- 2. Use machine and Originals #3 Flower Layers to cut assorted flowers from felt sheets and polka-dot print fabric. Glue flower layers together, creating one flower. Cut and glue seven flowers. Glue buttons on center of flowers.
- 3. For stems, cut seven 10" wire lengths. Wrap wire around dowel, coiling length. Glue end of each wire onto back of flower. Use small scrap felt to reinforce glued end. Insert flowers into plastic-foam ball in pails.
- 4. Use paper shredder to shred construction paper in colors of choice. (Or use paper shred filler.) Glue shredded paper into bottom of each pail.
- 5. Tear three 3/4"x8" strips of polka-dot print fabric. Thread strips through holes on pail; knot ends.