Felt Treat Bag
- Felt: black embossed; orange glitter; lime green
- White cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
- Ribbon scraps: orange; green; black
- Buttons, four per bag: orange; green; black
- Clear cellophane treat bags
- Simple Just a Friendly Greeting (J4407) (Northwoods Rubber Stamps)
- Colorbox Pigment Ink (Clearsnap): Lime; Orange; Black
- Sizzix (Ellison): Big Shot Machine; Easel Frame ScoreBoards Die
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Die cut easel frame from black embossed felt. Fold cut felt and glue ends together.
- 2. Mask stamp with tape so only desired sentiment is exposed. Use Lime ink to stamp sentiment on cardstock. Cut into two pieces and ink strip edges Orange. Glue strips to bottom left of cut-out window. Layer and glue orange button over strips.
- 3. Fill cellophane bag with treats; fold over open edge and staple closed. Slide filled cellophane bag inside felt cover and staple both pieces together approximately 1" from top.
- 4. Glue orange ribbon across top of felt cover to hide staples. Trim excess ribbon. Glue one button of each color to top right corner of bag.
- 5. Repeat steps 1-4 using orange glitter and lime green felt, alternating button, ribbon and ink colors as shown in photo.