Pattern - Celebrate Porch Flag
- 1. For firework centers, roll Navy Blue clay into 1/4"-thick log. Roll four 1/4"-thick White logs and eight 1/4"-thick Cadmium Red Hue logs. Wrap White logs around Navy Blue log and Cadmium Red Hue logs around White logs. Smooth together, creating one large log. Use craft knife to cut four 1/8"-thick disc shapes. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake discs on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Print out patterns. Cut five stars from natural burlap and five pennants from red/white gingham. Use Fabric Fusion to adhere stars on pennants. Let dry. Use #4 flat to paint smaller stars Sapphire Blue on burlap stars. Let dry. Use #2 flat to paint thin Sizzling Red outline around burlap stars. Let dry. Cut 26" red bias tape length. Sew pennants, leaving 3" on each end, along red bias tape length. Set aside.
- 3. Cut two 26"x32" rectangles from blue ticking fabric. With right sides together, sew around edges leaving 4" opening on bottom. Clip corners and turn right side out. Press. Sew white jumbo rick rack around edges.
- 4. Cut out "celebrate" from red polka dot fabric by drawing letters freehand or by using favorite font enlarged on computer. Zigzag stitch letters at bottom of flag.
- 5. Hot glue clay firework centers onto center of flag in clusters of two. Use Silver Writer to paint/draw fireworks. Use #2 round to spread Silver paint evenly. Let dry.
- 6. Sew or use Fabric Fusion to attach pennants along top edge of flag. Use ends of bias tape to hang banner outside or on porch.