1. Using 1/2" seam allowance, cut two 6" squares from burlap. Machine sew zigzag stitch on all edges to prevent fraying while working.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse muslin and ticking scraps to webbing. Cut 2-1/2"x3" rectangle from ticking; set aside.
3. Stamp desired motif on fused muslin. Heat set with iron on low setting. Stamp boxwood on two edges of one burlap square. Fuse red ticking to front of square so boxwood is in background. Cut stamped motif out from muslin, leaving a 1/4" border on sides. Fuse to burlap square centering in red ticking. Sew edges of red ticking and muslin with straight stitch and dark sewing thread.
4. Sew right sides of burlap squares together, leaving 1/2" seam allowance and bottom open for turning. Turn inside out and push corners out with a blunt object. Lightly stuff with Polyfil.
5. Cut two 2-1/2"x3" rectangles from dryer sheet. Machine sew three sides together. Fill sachet opening with small amount of balsam. Hand stitch or machine sew opening closed. Stuff inside sachet. Attach brad to front of burlap.
6. Whipstitch bottom of burlap closed. Cut 6" from tulle and wrap around brad. Glue small ribbon scraps under tulle and brad as shown. Cut 10" length from wire. Insert wire end into top of burlap and bend and wrap end to secure. Repeat with remaining end to form hanger.