Pattern - Tooth Fairy Pillow
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer design onto center of punch needle fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- 2. Following pattern, punch needle design using three strands floss working from inside of design outward using low-loop setting. Trim thread ends on front and back of design.
- 3. Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/4" border on all sides. Turn border under and adhere edge onto back side. Center design on 6-3/4"x7-1/4" felt rectangle and adhere into place using clear glue. Let dry.
- 4. For pouch on pillow, fold over top edge on 2"x3" felt rectangle. With folded edge towards outside, pin pocket onto center of remaining 6-3/4"x7-3/4" felt rectangle. Using DMC 809 Pearl Cotton 5, blanket stitch around three edges, leaving top open. Secure thread on back and clip ends.
- 5. To make pillow, pin together stitched design/felt rectangle and backing rectangle. Beginning on bottom, about 1-1/2" from edge, blanket stitch around edges leaving 3" opening at bottom. Gently stuff with polyester batting. Continue stitching to sew bottom closed. Knot thread and trim ends.