iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.
- Striped toe sock
- Felt, scraps: green, white, purple
- Orange wiggle eyes, three
- Pom-pom, 1"
- Chenille stem
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Black Slick
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler, newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - Sock Monster
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Glue antennae, mouth, and teeth on end of sock. Glue pom-pom (nose) above mouth. Glue eyes on ends of toes. Let dry.
- 3. Cut chenille stem in half. Glue each half down back of arms (to reinforce). Glue arms on either side of sock. Let dry.
- 4. On covered work surface, use Black Slick to draw triangle designs on body. Let dry.