Wool roving: white, black, pink, light purple, orange, green
Black beads, two
Black felt, scrap
Orange embroidery floss
Chenille stems: white, brown
Black sewing thread and needle
1. For body, roll 4"x7" rectangle of white roving. Needle felt to make 1"x2" oval shape. Needle felt one end flat for bottom.
2. For nose, roll 2"x3" rectangle of white roving. Fold in half. Needle felt small cone shape. Needle felt cone onto body.
3. For paws and ears, roll 1"x1" square of white roving. Fold in half. Needle felt half circle for ear. Needle felt ear onto head. Repeat with other ear and for all four paws.
4. For inner ears and nose, needle felt scraps of pink roving onto inside of ears and tip of nose. Sew beads above nose (for eyes).
5. For tail, cut 4" length of white chenille stem. Wrap white roving around stem and needle felt to hold. Needle felt hole in back of mouse. Glue tail in hole. Shape tail as desired.
6. For hat, roll 2" square of black roving. Needle felt square into cone shape with bottom flat and tip bent (for hat top). Cut 2" circle from black felt (for brim). Needle felt black roving onto black felt. Needle felt hat top onto hat brim and hat onto mouse's head. Wrap small amount of light purple roving around hat and needle felt to hold.
7. For necktie, cut 1/4"x3" rectangle of black felt. Wrap rectangle around neck. Sew button onto center.
8. For pumpkin, roll 2"x3" rectangle of orange roving and fold ends towards center. Needle felt rectangle into ball with bottom flat. Needle felt hole on top of pumpkin. Use sewing needle and embroidery floss to sew sides on pumpkin. Glue 1" brown chenille stem scrap (stem) onto top of pumpkin. Needle felt small amount green roving into leaf shape and attach onto side of stem.