Pattern - Festive Friends Wall Banner
- 1. Print out patterns.
- 2. For snowman, glue carrot nose, wiggle eyes, cheeks, and holly leaf onto pennant. Cut black chenille stem in half; glue each half below cheek. Measure and cut 8" blue/white checked ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow; glue bow on pennant bottom. Glue holly leaf and red button (berry) on snowman. Glue red button on center of ribbon bow. Let dry.
- 3. For Santa, glue face, moustache, cheeks, wiggle eyes, and pom-pom nose on pennant. Glue hat on top of pennant and cotton balls along hat brim and on tip. Glue holly and button (berry) on pennant bottom. Glue red chenille stem on back of hat (for support). Let dry.
- 4. For reindeer, glue antlers, ears, strap, and cheeks onto pennant. For mouth, cut chenille stem in half. Curve half; glue on face. Glue pom-pom nose and wiggle eyes above mouth. Glue holly and button (berry) on pennant bottom. Glue chenille stems on back of antlers (for support). Let dry.
- 5. Position two yards of red ribbon on work surface. Glue pennants along red ribbon, evenly spaced.
- 6. Cut 1"x8" fabric scrap strips. Tie fabric strips between pennants. Tie knots on ends of ribbon length.