Pattern - Black Cat Greeter
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt.
- 2. Rub large end of egg on table to flatten until it stands freely. Adhere black felt circle to bottom. (Note: Circle will be larger than egg bottom.) Insert toothpicks into top of egg, add glue, and push ball onto egg. Let glue dry.
- 3. Pull sock over ball so seam of sock is on top of ball. Add small amount of fiberfill into corners of seam, forming ears. Stretch sock to bottom of egg and adhere around felt circle.
- 4. Wrap ribbon around neck and tie bow; trim ends. Adhere pink triangles to ears and 2" boa length between ears. Adhere yellow felt eyes and green rhinestones on face.
- 5. Open hairpins (for whiskers) and adhere on face. Adhere white pom-poms (muzzle) over whiskers and pink pom-pom nose above muzzle. Adhere black pom-poms (feet) and 11" boa length (tail) on body.
- 6. Cut 1" circle from orange paper and adhere on center of tag. Write "Trick or Treat" with marker. Push small jump ring though hole; squeeze closed. Use large jump ring to join tag to knot in bow.