Pattern - Apple Sockweight
- 1. Fill bottom of red sock with 1/2 cup dried rice. Insert fiberfill stuffing in remaining area of sock; bind top of sock with rubber band. Cut off excess sock, leaving 1" for stem.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. On brown circle, cut along lines. Glue circle over top of stem. Measure and cut 1"x1-1/2" brown felt strip. Glue strip around stem.
- 3. Glue leaf on stem. Wrap brown chenille stem around base of stem; twist ends together. Curl ends.
- 4. For worm, glue small green pom-poms (body) and large green pom-pom (head) onto side of apple.
- 5. For worm's glasses, measure and cut 1-1/2" gold wire length. Bend wire length into glasses; glue on worm's head. Glue wiggle eyes inside glasses.
- 6. For worm's antennae, measure and cut 1" black wire length. Fold wire length in half; insert into top of head.
- 7. Use red marker to add smile on worm. Use White writer to add lettering or saying on apple. Let dry.