Taegeukgi Korean Flag Box
- Oh Four Bisque: Slant Round Box
- Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica: Dark Delft, Black, Neon Red
- Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze
- Signature Brushes: No. 6 Round, No. 6 Fan Glaze
scissors, ruler, sponge, masking tape, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Use damp sponge to wipe inside and outside of box.
- 2. Print out pattern. Transfer pattern onto box lid and sides.
- 3. Paint lid Dark Delft (yin) and Neon Red (yang). Let dry. Use masking tape to tape symbol sections on sides of box. Paint symbols Black. Let dry. Remove tape.
- 4. Apply Clear Glaze over all areas of box bottom and lid. Let dry.
- 5. Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
by Suzie Shinseki for iLoveToCreate/Duncan Enterprises Co.