Hee Symbol Coasters
size: 4” squares
- Adhesive-backed felt, 4” squares
- Stiffened felt: white, yellow, green, red
scissors, ruler, black marker
- 1. For each coaster, measure and cut 4” square from adhesive-backed felt.
- 2. Measure and cut two 2” yellow felt squares, two 1-1/2” green felt squares, two 1” red squares. Cut each square in half diagonally, creating two triangles.
- 3. Remove backing from adhesive-backed square. Press felt triangles on square, creating design.
- 4. Print out pattern. Measure and cut 1-3/8” white felt square. Transfer hee symbol on center of white square. Use black marker to outline design.
by Linda Valentino