Superbowl Table Decorations
- Green felt yardage, 1 yd.
- Felt sheets, 9”x12”: three white, one brown
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: White Slick
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, white chalk, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. For runner, measure and cut 11”x64” green felt strip. For placemats, measure and cut 11”x16” green felt rectangles. For yard markers, measure and cut 3/4”x11” white felt strips.
- 2. On runner, measure and mark with white chalk 7” sections. Measure and cut 1/2”x3-1/2” white felt strips (for halfway point on each yard section).
- 3. Position white yard markers and halfway point markers on table runner. Glue pieces on runner.Repeat process for placemats. See photo.
- 4. Use white chalk to draw yard numbers on either side of white yard markers. For table runner, find middle section for 50-yard line. For placemats, use 50-yard and 40-yard markers. See photo.
- 5. On covered work surface, use White Slick to write yard numbers on placemats and table runners. Let dry.
- 6. Print out pattern. Glue stripes on sides of football. Use White Slick to draw stitch lines. Let dry.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate/Duncan Enterprises