Pretty in Pink Poodle
- Cardstock or construction paper: light pink, bright pink
- Pom-poms: bright pink, eight; black
- Black/white polka dot ribbon, 15” length
- Wiggle eyes, two
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Decorative-edge scissors
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- 1. Measure and cut 8-1/2”x11” rectangle from light pink paper. Fold rectangle in half to create 5-1/2”x8-1/2” card.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut poodle from folded card.
- 3. Adhere hair and fur tufts on poodle. Use black marker to outline shapes.
- 4. Adhere pink pom-poms on hair tufts. Adhere black pom-pom (nose) and wiggle eyes on face.
- 5. Measure and cut 15” ribbon length. Tie ribbon length into bow. Adhere bow on top of head.
- 6. For cheeks, adhere paper hearts to sides of face.
- 7. Write special message or sentiments inside card using black marker.
- 1. Enlarge patterns and use to decorate support signs or banners for fundraising races or events.
by Mary Ayres