"No Lion, You're Special"
- Cardstock or construction paper: gold, pink
- Chalk: brown, red
- Optional: paper crimper
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- 1. Print out pattern.
- 2. Fringe edges of mane. (Or run mane through paper crimper.) Use brown chalk to lightly shade edges of fringe.
- 3. Glue mane on folded card. Glue ears on mane. Glue face centered on top of ears. Glue nose on center of face.
- 4. Use red chalk to lightly blush around cheeks. Use black marker to draw eyes, eyebrows, whiskers, swirls, and mouth line.
- 5. Use black marker to write “No Lion... You’re Special!” inside of card.
by Loretta Mateik