Feel the Love Goody Bag Tree
- Felt sheets: pink, fuchsia, purple red
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: True Red Slick, Light Pink Slick, Pink Metallic, Purple Slick, Pink Slick
- Chenille stems: red, pink, fuchsia
- Glass vase and marbles
- White spray paint or craft paint
- Pink ribbon, 1”-wide, 18” length
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Pirnt out pattern. For each heart bag, cut two heart shapes from felt. Glue hearts together along edges, leaving top edges open.
- 2. Use white chalk to write saying on center of heart. On covered work surface, use paint to write saying. Let dry.
- 3. For bag handle, glue chenille stem ends inside top opening of heart. Let dry.
- 4. For tree, spray or paint sticks or branches white. Let dry. Insert marbles into base of vase. Insert branches in vase. Hang heart bags on branches.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate/Duncan Enterprises