"Toad-ally Terrific" Candy Favor
- Cardstock or construction paper: red, hot pink, bright green, lime green
- Yellow pom-pom, 1”
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Blue cording, 10” length
- Mini chocolate candy bar
- Hole punch
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- 1. Print out pattern. Fold lily pad down center line.
- 2. Glue one lily onto other lily. Fold petals upward. Glue pom-pom on center of lily.
- 3. Wrap and glue frog body around mini candy bar. Use black marker to draw mouth on frog. Glue eye shape onto frog; fold edge upward. Glue wiggle eyes on eye shape.
- 4. For arms and legs, measure and cut four 1/4”x3” lime green paper strips. Accordion fold strips. Cut four 1/2” lime green paper hearts. Glue hearts on ends of arms and legs.
- 5. Measure and cut five 1/2” red paper hearts. Glue hearts on frog’s body.
- 6. Glue lily onto lily pad. Glue frog next to lily.
- 7. Use black marker to write “You are Toad-ally Terrific!” on tag. Punch hole in tag. Measure and cut 10” blue cording length. Insert cording through hole on tag; knot ends.
by Mary Ayres