A Pink Ribbon
- Whitewash Collection Antique Vanity ColorCore Cardstock (Core'dinations)
- Pink Paislee die-cut tag
- Pink pearls
- Silver heart charm
- Pink ribbon
- ProvoCraft Script Embossing Folder and embossing machine
- Computer and printer
- 1. Make and emboss card; sand script design.
- 2. Print sentiment on tag, punch hole and set pink eyelet. Tie ribbon, twine and charm through hole.
- 3. Adhere tag to card and pearls to tag.
- 4. Look in the yellow pages or online to contact your local cancer center; volunteer opportunities abound. Use supplies on hand to create the cards to sell, then donate earnings to this great cause.
by Ivanka Lentle