Jolly Santa Treat Holder
- Recycled toilet paper tube, 4-1/2”
- Red craft foam, 9”x12”
- Yellow cardstock, 3/4” square
- White chenille stem
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Cotton balls, five
scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface), black marker
- Acrylic paints: peach, pink, red, black, white
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer pattern onto recycled tube and cut patterns from paper.
- 2. On covered work surface, follow pattern color guide to paint areas on tube. Let dry.
- 3. Glue yellow cardstock square (buckle) on black belt. Use black marker to color in center of buckle.
- 4. Glue hat and bottom piece onto tube. Let dry.
- 5. Twist chenille stem around pencil; glue curled chenille stem (beard) on face. Let dry. Glue wiggle eyes above beard.
- 6. Gently pull cotton balls creating moustache and hat trim. Glue cotton balls onto face and edges and tip of hat. Let dry.
by Rebecca Spohn