Penguin & Reindeer Treat Cups
- Paper cups: black or brown
- Paper: white, pink, orange, yellow, red, black, brown
- Wiggle eyes, 2
- Ribbon, 15” length
- Fibre-Craft Fuzzy Stix: red and white or green and red
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker
- Circle punches: 5/8”, 7/8”
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from colored paper. Twist two fuzzy stix together for handle.
- 2. Use black marker to outline penguin face, eyes, beak, nose, and ears. Glue penguin face on cup. Glue ears and antlers on reindeer.
- 3. Wrap ribbon around cups and knot. Trim. Glue beak or nose overlapping ribbon slightly. Glue eye circles, wiggle eyes, and cheeks on face.
- 4. Punch holes in sides of cup. Insert twisted fuzzy stix into holes and twist to secure.
by Linda Valentino