Rubber Stamper Studio - Sparkling Creations
sizes: tiniest thing, 5"x7"; happy new year, 5-1/2"x5-1/2"
- Cardstock: white, shimmery gray, black, vellum
- Stampin’ Up! Silver Crinkle Paper
- Pearl bead spray
- Blue adhesive gems
- Silver star charm
- Plastic snowflake ornament
- Teal snowflake sticker
- White or gray tulle
- White twine
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, heat tool, sponge dauber, 1/8” hole punch, non-stick craft mat
- Stamps: Layers of Color Happy Wishes Set, Penny Black Inc. Tiniest (3393D), Artistic Outpost Great Gatsby Set, Impression Obsession Cover a Card Swirls & Stars, Class Act/Chapel Road Snowflakes Everywhere
- Ink pads: Tsukineko VersaMark, water-resistant gray and black, black dye
- Tattered Angels Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist
- Tattered Angels Tinsel Town Glimmer Glam Paint
- Embossing Powders: Stampendous! Stamp N Stuff Kaleidoscope and Clear, JudiKins Detail Silver
- Glitter: Stampendous! Crystal Ultrafine, Stampin’ Up! Silver Glass
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
- Tiniest Thing
- 1. Make white side-fold card.
- 2. Stamp watermark snowflake background onto white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 3. Sponge black dye ink over background; let dry. Cover background with watermark ink; heat emboss with Kaleidoscope powder. Cover background with watermark ink again; heat emboss Kaleidoscope. (see photos)
- 4. Trim background to edges of stamped image. Mat on white cardstock, then gray. Adhere to card.
- 5. Stamp gray sentiment onto vellum; trim into tag and punch hole at end.
- 6. Glimmer mist tulle and twine; let dry. Tie tulle bow around card front; fluff bow.
- 7. Adhere embellishments as shown. Tie sentiment to bow with twine. Slide pearl spray into back of bow; adhere with clear dot.
- Happy New Year
- 1. Make black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut star shapes from white cardstock and silver crinkle paper; adhere layers. Apply adhesive around star edges; sprinkle with glass glitter.
- 3. Spray craft mat with Glimmer Mist. Ink Swirls & Stars background stamp with mist and stamp onto white cardstock. Repeat multiple times. Trim to 5-1/4” square; adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment onto background scrap; trim and mat on black cardstock.
- 5. Stamp black bottles onto background scrap; detail cut bottles. Apply Glimmer Glaze to bottles; sprinkle with crystal glitter. Let dry.
- 6. Glimmer mist tulle and twine; let dry. Tie bottles together with twine; add star charm.
- 7. Tie tulle around card front. Adhere star and sentiment with foam dots. Adhere bottles to star. (see photos)
by Suzanne Czosek