- Clear glass paperweight
- Ranger Inkssentials Surfaces Manila Tag #8
- Black cardstock
- Printer-weight scrap paper
paper trimmer, ruler, pencil, iron, heat tool
- Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps: Time Set, Finish the Moment
- Ink Pads: Ranger Jet Black Archival and Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, and Marigold; Tsukineko VersaMark
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Inkssentials Tools: Non-Stick Craft Sheet, Ink Blending Tool, Mini Misters
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- 1. Stamp watermark clock onto manila tag; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 2. Apply Distress Inks to tag using blending tool. Lightly mist tag with water; let dry.
- 3. Cut tag slightly smaller than paperweight. Place clean paper over stamped image; iron to melt away embossing powder.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment and clocks onto tag as desired. Mat tag on black cardstock and adhere to back of paperweight using Glossy Accents; let dry.
by Lisa Somerville