Believe Tag Ornament
- Webster’s Pages Waiting for Santa Collection Papers: The Delivery, Fa-La-La
- Melissa Frances: Home for the Holidays Die Cuts, Christmas Traditions Transfers
- Chipboard: small star, Teresa Collins Noël Collection Elements
- Maya Road Crystal Star Trinket Pins
- Buttons: red, white
- Trim: white ribbon, cream crocheted lace, thin twine
paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, ruler, paintbrush, hole punch
- Acrylic paints: red, white
- Red chunky glitter
- Adhesives: foam dots, heavy-duty spray, Glue Dots Glue Lines and Mini Glue Dots
- 1. Cut 2-1/2”x4-1/2” red paper tag; trim top corners and punch hole. Tear yellow paper to cover lower third of tag; adhere paper and trim edges even. Dab tag edges with white paint; let dry.
- 2. Paint chipboard star red; let dry. Spray with adhesive and sprinkle with glitter.
- 3. Adhere lace along tag bottom. Apply rub-on sentiment above lace.
- 4. Adhere circle die cut and chipboard pieces to tag; use foam dot for star. Adhere button.
- 5. Thread tag with twine hanger. Tie ribbon bow through hole. Tie on button with twine. Slide two pins into ribbon knot.
by Lisa Dorsey