Just for You Caregiver Card
- Cardstock: Pure Luxury White, Crème de Menthe and Ocean Mist (Gina K. Designs); kraft (Jillibean Soup)
- Green stitched ribbon (Gina K. Designs)
- Brown hemp (Hobby Lobby)
- Yellow Journaling Sprout (Jillibean Soup)
- Brenda Walton gold adhesive rhinestones (K&Company)
- Lovely Shelf stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black dye (Tsukineko); Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Wedgewood vase punch (The Punch Bunch)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Textile Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
- Foam tape
- 1. Make blue, top-fold card base.
- 2. Ink flowers from stamp Tuxedo Black (by masking off vase) and stamp on white cardstock, leaving room for vase. Color flowers with markers; mat panel on green cardstock.
- 3. Stamp black sentiment onto journaling piece; adhere edge beneath green mat at left side. Adhere panel to card with foam tape
- 4. To create vase, ink raised side of embossing folder with Frayed Burlap ink. Emboss kraft cardstock; punch vase from embossed design. Tie hemp around neck and adhere to card with foam tape.
- 5. Tie ribbon around top of card. Add rhinestones to flowers.
by Carolyn King