Festive Memories Tin
size: 4"x5" (closed); 16"x6" (open)
- Hinged metal gift card tin with rounded corners, 3-3/8”x5”
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Cardstock: one sheet Evening Sky Red, two sheets Spring Green
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Holly Jolly Collection Papers: Poinsettias, All Wrapped Up
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Embellishments: Dimensional Holly Stickers, 2 pkgs. Dome Stickers, Coordinated Ribbon
- Vertical photos, 2-1/2”x3-1/2”, ten
pencil, bone folder
- X-ACTO Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, 6” Precision Tip Scissors, 12” Metal Ruler, Corner Rounder Punch
- Adhesives: Elmer’s CraftBond Permanent Dot Runner, foam tape
- 1. For front of lid, cut the following paper pieces: 3-1/4”x4-7/8” red cardstock, 2-3/4”x4-1/2” snowflake paper, 2”x3-1/2” green dot paper. Trim one photo to 2-1/4”x2-1/2”. Round all corners with punch.
- 2. Layer and adhere papers and photo to front of tin, using one or two layers of foam tape between elements to add dimension. Embellish with holly and dome stickers.
- 3. For inside of lid, cut a 3”x4-3/4” snowflake panel; round corners. Use adhesive runner to adhere paper to tin. Embellish with holly and dome stickers.
- 4. Cut two 9-3/4”x4-3/4” green cardstock panels. Score and accordion fold each piece every 3-1/4”. Round all corners with punch; punch will need to go through two layers at folds.
- 5. To connect album pieces, overlap last panel of one piece with first panel of second piece to make a five-panel strip. Test folds and fit inside tin. Adhere pieces together with adhesive runner.
- 6. Use pencil to mark album panel that will be adhered inside tin. Trim remaining photos, leaving 1/8” white border, and adhere to panels with adhesive runner. Embellish with holly stickers, one on front side and one on back, and dome stickers. Thread 3” ribbon lengths through dome stickers with holes.
- 7. Place folded album in tin to check fit, adjusting stickers and ribbons as needed. Adhere marked panel inside tin with adhesive runner.
for Craft Marketing Connections