Christmas Cuties Garland
size: approx. 48" long
- The Kunin Group White Glitter Felt
- Cardstock: Penny Black, Inc. Tritone Collection in Rose Garden and Spring Meadow; Neenah Paper Classic Crest Solar White
- Blumenthal Lansing Favorite Findings™ Cloud White Assorted Buttons
- Darice Light Sapphire Sticky-Back Rhinestones, 5mm, 176
- Offray Red Mini Dot Satin Ribbon, 1/8”-wide
detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, heat tool
- Penny Black, Inc. Stamps: Mimi’s Christmas (30-061), Crystalline (30-018), Royal Greetings (4096K), Snow Kiss (4099K), Christmas Note (4097J)
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Dies: Standard Circles (SM), Standard Circles (LG), Classic Scalloped Circles (LG), Beaded Circles
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Onyx Black VersaFine; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, and Broken China
- Ranger Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Sakura of America Pens: Black Glaze, White Gelly Roll
- Markers: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento; .Too Marker Corp. COPIC, assorted colors
- Ranger Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand Foam Mounting Tape; Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and Stamp Runner Permanent Adhesive
- 1. Using photo of girl-and-tree image as a guide, die cut eight large beaded circles from glitter felt, eight scalloped circles from red cardstock, and eight large circles from green cardstock.
- 2. Die cut one small circle from white cardstock. Before removing circle from die template, sponge center with Tumbled Glass ink; stamp Broken China stars image. Repeat for a total of eight small circles. Accent stars with glitter glue; let dry.
- 3. Sponge scalloped circle edges with Fired Brick ink. Use pens to dot scallops white and black. Adhere red circles to felt circles using liquid glue; let dry. Adhere rhinestones as shown.
- 4. Sponge green circle edges with Peeled Paint ink. Center and adhere blue star circles to green circles. Adhere matted circles to red circles with foam tape.
- 5. Stamp assorted Onyx Black holiday images onto white cardstock, one at a time, and heat emboss with clear powder. Color images with COPIC markers; detail cut images. Edge each trimmed image with a black marker. Adhere images to blue circles with foam tape.
- 6. Color several white buttons with blue COPIC marker, preferably B14. String felt circles together with buttons and ribbon.
by Elizabeth Allan