Snowflake Candlewick Pillow Top
- White cotton medium-weight fabric, 14”x14” square
- DMC Pearl Cotton 3, 3 skeins: 321
- DMC Pearl Cotton 5, 1 skein: 321
scissors, measuring tape or ruler, transfer paper
- DMC chenille needles size #22
- DMC embroidery scissors
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer design onto center of fabric.
- 2. (Note: All embroidery is stitched with 1 strand pearl cotton. Pearl cotton is non-divisible and does not require separation.) Beginning in center of design, stitch each dotted design area using French knot with pearl cotton 3.
- 3. Stitch straight lines using straight stitch and crossed lines using cross-stitch with pearl cotton 5.
- 4. Secure all threads on backside and clip ends.
- 5. Finish design into pillow or as desired.
by Alice Okon for DMC Corp.