Boo Footprint Frame
- Wooden frame, 8”x10” or larger
- American Crafts Black AC Cardstock
- Authentique Glowing Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- My Mind’s Eye Orange/White Twine
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Stickers: American Crafts Thickers Black Foam, Orange Chipboard Alphabets; Authentique Glowing Collection Black Mini Alphabet; Crate Paper Orange Border
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers (to cover work surface), paintbrush
- Acrylic paints: black, white
- White gel pen
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, liquid glue
- 1. Trim black cardstock to fit inside frame. Lightly trace frame opening onto cardstock using pencil.
- 2. Paint frame black; let dry. Drybrush frame white; let dry.
- 3. Paint child(ren)’s foot with white paint; carefully “stamp” foot onto black cardstock inside pencil lines.
- 4. With heel at top, embellish each ghost with letter sticker name and wiggle eyes. Using white gel pen, outline panel just inside pencil lines; add date. Let dry.
- 5. Drape cheesecloth around top right corner and left side of frame; tie with twine. Spot glue cheesecloth to frame to secure; let dry.
- 6. Place cardstock inside frame; secure with double-sided tape. Embellish frame with stickers and patterned paper triangle as shown.
- 1. Drybrush white paint over black to create instant shabby appeal.
by Jill Cornell