Spooktacular Frankenstein Greeting Card
- Cardstock: white, yellow, lime green, purple, black
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Glue stick
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Fold white cardstock sheet in half. Glue lime green cardstock on white cardstock; fold in half. Cut Frankenstein from lime green folded sheet. (Note: Inside of card will be white.)
- 2. Cut nose from purple cardstock, eyes from yellow cardstock, and hair from black cardstock.
- 3. Glue eyes and nose on card front. Use black marker to draw in eyeballs, mouth, and scar on Frankenstein.
by Rebecca Spohn & Harvey Hirsch