Spooktacular Jack-o'-Lantern Greeting Card
- Cardstock: orange, yellow, black
- Orange ribbon
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Glue stick
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Fold orange cardstock sheet in half. Cut Jack-o’-Lantern from orange.
- 2. Measure and cut three orange ribbon lengths same-length as Jack-o’-Lantern. Glue stripes on card front.
- 3. Cut eyes, mouth, and nose from yellow cardstock and eyebrows from black cardstock.
- 4. Glue eyes, mouth, nose, and eyebrows on card front. Use black marker to draw in nose and mouth shadows and eyeballs on Jack-o’-Lantern.
by Rebecca Spohn & Harvey Hirsch