Alphabet Fridge Magnets
- AMACO Cloud Clay, in colors of choice
- Adhesive-back magnets
- Alphabet cookie cutters, 4”
- Acrylic roller or clay-dedicated rolling pin
- 1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages and condition in hands until soft. Use acrylic roller to roll clay on non-stick surface to 1/8” thickness. Press cookie cutters into clay creating letters. Carefully remove letters and set aside to dry. (Note: Cut alphabet shapes from clay with scissors if cookie cutters are not available.)
- 2. Decorate letters with polka dot clay balls.
- 3. When letters are completely dry, attach two adhesive-back magnets onto back of each letter.
by Michelle Zimmerman for AMACO