Charity Wings Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cream Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose Collection 6”x6” Mabel Paper Pad
- Embellishments: 2mm and 4mm topaz rhinestones, brown button, burlap cord
paper trimmer, scissors
- Unity Stamp Co. Better. Somewhere. Today. Scrapbook Royalty Stamp Set
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Labels Dies: One, Sixteen
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pads: Creamy Brown, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Cadmium
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue, foam squares
- 1. Make cream top-fold card. Cut smaller cream panel; ink edges brown.
- 2. Wrap cord twice around panel; tie bow. Thread button with cord and glue to bow.
- 3. Ink sentiment brown and rust; stamp onto cardstock scrap. Cut into strips; ink right edges brown. Adhere to panel, using foam squares for middle strip.
- 4. Ink flower rust and yellow; stamp onto ledger paper. Die cut image into label.
- 5. Die cut woodgrain paper frame using two labels dies together; adhere over image. Adhere to panel with foam squares.
- 6. Glue gems to image and end of sentiment. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
by Michelle Woerner