Bountiful Harvest Tray & Tag
- Wooden tray
- Cardstock: cream, brown, light orange, red dot
- Papers: Teresa Collins Giving Thanks Collection Gratitude, Script, and Brocade; Sassafras Lass Pocket Full of Rosies Collection Lil’ Brudders
- Pink Paislee Amber Road Punchouts
- Magistical Memories White Oak Chipboard Leaves
- Red buttons
- Trim: brown satin ribbon, jute twine
paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paintbrush
- Punches: mini scallop dot border, 1-7/8” square
- Stamps sets: Pink Paislee Amber Road Impressions, alphabet
- Brown acrylic paint
- Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pads: Chestnut Roan, Maroon
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
- 1. Paint tray brown; let dry.
- 2. Cut 7”x10” Gratitude panel. Punch and adhere brown cardstock border strips to each edge.
- 3. Cut 1-1/4”-wide brown strips to fit along tray edges. Punch nine squares from various papers; cut squares in half. Sponge edges with brown ink and adhere to cardstock strips as shown. Adhere cardstock strips and large panel inside tray.
- 4. Punch out label. Stamp Maroon sentiment onto cream cardstock; cut out. Cover leaf with orange cardstock; trim excess with craft knife. Sponge edges brown. Thread twine through button. Adhere elements to tray.
- 5. For tag, trace remaining label onto Lil’ Brudders paper; cut out and mat on brown cardstock. Stamp brown sentiment. Create second leaf and button; adhere to tag. Tie ribbon bow around gift; adhere tag.
by Lisa Dorsey