Autumn Cutie Card
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: True Black, Vintage Cream
- Cosmo Cricket Haunted Collection Papers: Gothic, Nevermore
- Stampin’ Up! Black Library Clip
- Amuse Mini Stars Creative Candy
- Sheer black ribbon
paper trimmer, detail scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps: Moonlight Whispers Witchypoo, Kimmie’s Halloween Sentiments
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Standard Circles LG Dies
- Ink Pads: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento, Ranger Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: B0000; E000, 00, 13, 17, 18, 29, 31, 35; R20; YG03; YR23, 24; W1, 3, 5, 7
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Buttermilk at you Spica Glitter Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- 1. Make black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4” square Gothic, 4” square Nevermore, and 2-3/4” circle woodgrain (Nevermore). Cut 5” square, 4-1/4” square, and 3-1/4” circle from black cardstock.
- 3. Mat paper squares on coordinating cardstock squares. Sponge woodgrain circle edges with Walnut Stain ink; mat on black circle. Adhere circle and squares together as shown. Adhere panel to card with foam dots. Adhere gold stars over Nevermore square.
- 4. Stamp image onto cream cardstock. Refer to photo to color image with markers. Highlight image with glitter pen. Detail cut image, using craft knife for inside areas. Adhere to circle with foam dots.
- 5. Stamp sentiment onto cream cardstock and trim into tag shape. Sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink. Tie ribbon to library clip and clip to left end of tag; adhere as shown.
by Michele Boyer