Little Houses Series: Boo Manor
- Michaels Mary Engelbreit Chipboard House
- Papers: Pink Paislee Horizon, Making Memories Spellbound Die-Cut Newsprint, Jillibean Soup Orange Macaroni
- Stickers: Making Memories Spook Alley Glitter Alpha, BasicGrey Eerie Elements
- Michaels Recollections Autumn Pearls
- Sheer black/white dotted ribbon
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, sanding block
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Tool
- Ranger Starry Night Stickles Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- 1. Cover house sections with papers as shown; sand edges. Cut and adhere scallops from Horizon paper.
- 2. Punch hole at tip of house and insert ribbon hanger.
- 3. Adhere stickers as shown, popping some up with foam dots. Highlight stars with glitter glue; let dry. Adhere pearls.
- 4. Cut newsprint door and fold in half; adhere to house. Add stickers and pearl doorknob to front; add “boo” stickers inside.
by Carolyn King