Monster Mash Party Favors
- Assorted tin cans
- Wooden craft sticks
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: Black Prismatic, Intense Kiwi, Classic Red
- Karen Foster Design Halloween Collection Monster Matinee Paper
- Karen Foster Design Spooky Halloween Cardstock Stickers
- Karen Foster Design Brads: Mineral Crazy Coil, Halloween Deco
- Creative Impressions Orange Mini Rick-Rack
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, large cardboard box, hammer and nail
- Krylon Gloss Black Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint
- Circle punch, 1-1/2”
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Pinking Circles SM Dies
- Adhesives: Therm O Web SuperStik Permanent Glue Stick and Sticky Tape Runner, Krylon Super Quick Grip Spray Adhesive
- 1. Remove labels from cans; wash and dry completely. Place cans inside large cardboard box and spray paint black, applying several light coats and letting each coat dry.
- 2. Cut individual “movie posters” from paper and adhere to cans as shown with spray adhesive.
- 3. Embellish cans as desired using rick-rack, stickers, and brads. Apply tape runner to back of rick-rack for good bond. Use hammer and nail to punch holes for brads.
- 4. For craft sticks, die cut two small pinked circles from cardstock and glue them together, sandwiching one end of craft stick between them. Punch and adhere cardstock circle and sticker as shown.
- 1. For coordinating cupcake toppers or appetizer markers, replace wooden craft sticks with toothpicks.
by Alice Golden