In the Pumpkin Patch
size of finished design: 31"x9-3/4"; stitch count: 426 w x 130 h
- STS Crafts 14-count Ecru Aida Lyon Table Runner for Embroidery (4001R)
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
Backstitch : 1 or 2 strands as indicated
Cross-stitch : 3 strands
Half stitch : 1 strand
Quarter stitch : 3 strands
- 1. Pattern shown is half the runner. Make two copies and tape together to form the full design.
- Table Runner
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric. Designer recommends backstitching as project is stitched, allowing for greater ease when following design.
- 2. Backstitch design with one or two strands floss as indicated.
- 1. To keep all stitching facing same direction, mark “top” of fabric with marking pin, piece of floss, or safety pin. When stitching, ensure marking pin is correct way up and at top of fabric. Be sure to turn pattern, not fabric, as two sides of design are stitched.
by Michelle Shepherd