Scout Camp Folders
- Recycled pocket folders: white, yellow
- Felt, 9”x12” sheets: two brown, one tan, one black
- Craft foam: blue, green
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Blue or green adhesive-backed craft foam alphabet letters, 1-1/4”: C, A, M, P
scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Measure and cut recycled pocket folder to 6”x8”.
- 2. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt sheets.
- 3. Glue bear and raccoon pattern pieces onto front of each folder. Glue wiggle eyes on faces.
- 4. On covered work surface, paint details on emblems with yellow paint. Let dry.
- 5. Press craft foam alphabet letters onto each folder spelling out “CAMP.”
by Rebecca Spohn