Copper Dinner Plates
- Dinner plates
- Decorative tissue paper
paintbrushes, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Earth Safe Finishes Eco Epoxy
- Earth Safe Finishes Opaque Copper Shimmer
- Earth Safe Finishes Gel Medium
- 1. Cover work surface with newspaper. Apply Copper Shimmer onto each plate; let dry. Apply second and third coat if needed. See Photo 1. (see photos)
- 2. Tear tissue paper into desired shapes. Apply Gel Medium onto back of tissue paper and position on plate. Apply gel medium onto top of tissue paper; use fingers to help smooth tissue paper. Let dry. See Photo 2. (see photos)
- 3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to mix Eco Epoxy. Apply uniform layer of epoxy onto top of plate; let dry.
- 1. Don't be alarmed if the first coat looks like it will not cover. Earth Safe Finishes Shimmers work on every surface; it may take three or four coats to cover plate.
by Ann Butler Designs