A Hint of Vintage Jewelry
sizes: necklace, 5-1/8" diameter; bracelet, 8" long; earrings, 2"
- Amate Studios Bezel Jewelry Blanks: Bracelet, Earrings, Pendant
- Marco’s Paper Matte Coat White Cardstock
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper towels
- Ranger Inkssentials Tools: Non-Stick Craft Sheet, Mini Misters, Heatit Craft Tool
- Stamps: Artistic Outpost Songbirds (flourish) and Ephemeral Backgrounds (music script); Stampotique Originals Jenni Bowlin’s Damask and Honeycomb Background; Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Notebook Background
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China, Peeled Paint, Old Paper, Spiced Marmalade; Stampa Rosa Inc. Amaretto Truffle Fresco Chalk Ink
- Objects and Elements ICE Resin
- 3M Scotch Brand ATG (Adhesive Transfer Gun)
- 1. Press Distress Ink pads onto separate areas of non-stick craft sheet and spritz with water until ink beads up. Press full sheet of cardstock onto mat, lift up, and heat set. Repeat to achieve desired results.
- 2. Spritz Honeycomb BG stamp with water, stamp onto inked cardstock, lift, and wipe stamp. Repeat. Let water image sit for a few minutes, then blot dry to create watermark look.
- 3. Randomly stamp Amaretto Truffle Notebook BG a few times over cardstock. Stamp Honeycomb BG in Broken China, flourish in Peeled Paint, and Damask in Amaretto Truffle. Let dry.
- 4. Cut background pieces to fit bezel blanks; adhere with a bit of ATG tape.
- 5. Follow directions to mix and add ICE Resin to blanks; let cure completely.
- 1. Look for other “blanks” you can fill with your stamped art, like the purse holder shown on this page.
by Lisa Somerville