You Make Life Sweet Card
Die-cut bubble wrap makes cuddly-looking clouds, but think outside the box for other fun designs. Check out this project for other great ways to use these versatile dies.
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Papers: Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup Collection Minced Molecules, Echo Park Paper Co. Wintertime Collection Icicle Blue and Everybody Loves Christmas Collection Bright Stripes, October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection Ice Cream
- Pink grosgrain ribbon
- The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
- Bubble wrap
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Corner rounder punch
- Die-cutting system
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Cloud Trio Die
- My Favorite Things Make Mine A Double Stamp Set
- Dye Ink Pads: Stampin’ Up! Soft Sky, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- 1. Make 4"x5-1/4" white top-fold card. Cover card with grid paper. Round top corners with punch.
- 2. Cut 1-1/2”x4” green paper strip. Handcut rolling hill along top edge. Adhere to card. Die cut clouds from blue paper and bubble wrap. Adhere layers together and adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp girl image with black ink onto white cardstock. Stamp again onto red paper and detail cut dress. Color girl image with markers. Adhere red dress to image; color sash and heart white. Adhere girl to card with foam tape.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment onto grid paper scraps and cut words apart; ink edges blue. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- 5. Tie ribbon around bottom of card; tie twine around ribbon knot.
- 1. Use the cloud die to make a fluffy sheep, tempting cupcake, leafy tree, or even a succulent ice cream cone.
- 2. What else can you make with the grass die? How about Glittery icicles, spiky hair, a grass skirt, or a flower garden?
by Carolyn King