Scrapbook on a Wall
size: 10"x20" each
- Outdoors and More Scrapbook Décor Picture Perfect Album, 8”x8”
- Stampin’ Up! cardstock: Vanilla, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
- Webster’s Pages Hollywood Vogue Collection Vellum Paper
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Wedding Silhouette Collection Pearlized Brads
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Sizzix Big Shot Embossing & Die-Cutting System
- Dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Ribbon RE: Creations Grosgrain Texture Board; Heartfelt Creations Perfect Petals, Posy Patch, and Decorative Butterfly Border; Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Blossom Two
- Imaginisce Petal Roller
- Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi Step Champagne Celebration; Heartfelt Creations PreCut Elegant Single Leaves, Posy Patch Flowers, and Aztec Gold Sunflowers 2
- Ink Pads: Ranger Jet Black Archival, Stampin’ Up! Going Grey and Sahara Sand Dye
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, thin foam dots
- Calendar Panel
- 1. Visit www.psprint.com to download 6”x6” calendar; click on “Free Templates.” Print onto cream cardstock.
- 2. Trim and mat calendar on black cardstock. Mat again on green as shown, using foam dots. Mat on black, pink, and black panels. Set aside.
- Photo Panel
- 1. Repeat Calendar Panel Step 2 using vellum paper.
- 2. Stamp glasses image at lower left corner of cream cardstock sheet as follows: #3 Going Grey, #4 Going Grey, #2 Sahara Sand, #1 Sahara Sand. Trim image, leaving space for photo at right. Mat photo and image panel on black. Adhere layers; set aside.
- 3. Stamp black sentiment onto cream cardstock; trim and mat on black. Adhere to vellum as shown.
- 4. Cut black cardstock strip width of ribbon die; emboss with ribbon texture. Die cut green border and adhere behind bottom edge of black strip. Adhere to vellum below sentiment.
- 5. Adhere photo panel on angle using foam dots.
- 1. Stamp four black leaves onto green cardstock; die cut with Perfect Petals die. Curl edges with Petal Roller; set aside.
- 2. Stamp black flowers onto pink cardstock, two each of sizes 3, 4, and 5. Die cut with Posy Patch die. Stamp black sunflower, smallest size, twice onto pink cardstock; die cut with Blossom Two die.
- 3. Curl edges of all flowers with Petal Roller. Layer three posies together with adhesive, then adhere to center of a sunflower with foam dot. Repeat. Adhere pearls to center and leaves underneath.
- 4. Adhere flowers to both pages of layout. Place layouts in sleeves.
by Lisa Somerville for Outdoors and More Scrapbook Decor