What's Cooking? Clipboard
- Cardstock: White Pure Luxury (Gina K. Designs); cream, blue, red
- October Afternoon double-sided papers: The Thrift Shop, Needs Paint and Collectors Item; Fly a Kite, Front Porch.
- Cream grosgrain ribbon
- Red velvet scalloped trim (Cosmo Cricket)
- Red pearls
- Die cutting system with oval and scalloped oval die
- Sew Pretty stamp set, (Gina K. Designs)
- Sewing needle and cream thread
- Adhesives: sheet adhesive, foam squares
- 1. Stamp woman (Sew Pretty stamp set, Gina K. Designs) onto cream cardstock; die cut into oval. Stamp sentiment.
- 2. Stamp woman again on White Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K. Designs); color head, arms and jewelry with markers.
- 3. Paper piece outfit with blue cardstock and striped paper.
- 4. Cut out image and adhere to oval using sheet adhesive.
- 5. Die cut red scalloped oval mat. Layer and adhere papers as shown, sewing together here and there with cream thread.
- 6. Embellish with cream grosgrain ribbon, red velvet scalloped trim (Cosmo Cricket) and red pearls. Adhere ovals with foam squares.
by Tami Mayberry