Recipe for Fashion Kitchen Set
- Plastic file box
- Cardstock: black; red; white
- Inkssentials Black Gloss Paper (Ranger)
- White printer-weight paper
- Architexture Classical Stone Handle (EK Success Brands)
- Black mini ball fringe trim (Hobby Lobby)
- White binding wire, 3/4”
- Black binder ring, 1”
craft knife, seal-healing cutting mat
- Stamps: Ornate Bird (Hero Arts); Trumpet Vine and Forget Me Not Sprig (Memory Box); Large Gothic Lowercase Alphabet (Postmodern Design)
- Adirondack ink pads (Ranger): Pitch Black, Snow Cap pigment; Red Pepper dye
- Adirondack Red Pepper Archival Pigment Pen
- Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inkline (Ranger): Red Pepper, Shell Pink and Pitch Black inks; Pearl Metallic Mixatives; Blending Solution; Applicator
- Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Heatit Craft Tool; White Opaque Pen
- Personal electronic cutter or die-cutting system with script alphabet
- Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Bind-It-All binding system (Zutter)
- Computer and printer
- 1. Apply red and pink alcohol inks to box with applicator; highlight with Pearl mixative and blending solution. (see photos)
- 2. Stamp Pitch Black pigment images over box; heat lightly with craft tool to speed drying. Highlight designs with white pen; heat set ink. Designer Tip: Unmount stamps and finger press to irregular surface of box.
- 3. Cut and adhere script “Recipes” from black cardstock. Glue trim around box lid. Ink faux handle with Pitch Black alcohol ink; adhere to box front.
- 4. Cut 5-1/2”x8-1/2” glossy black dividers; stamp Snow Cap titles and images and heat set ink. (see photos)
- 1. Cut two 5-1/2”x8-1/2” chipboard covers, two 7”x10” printer paper covers, 1-1/2”x4-1/2” red cardstock strip, two 5”x8” black cardstock inside covers, and as many 5-1/2”x8-1/2” white cardstock pages as desired. (see photos)
- 2. Stamp images on paper covers; color with Red Pepper pen. Heat set ink.
- 3. Center chipboard covers over backside of paper covers. Clip corners and fold paper edges down; glue to secure. Glue black covers over paper edges. (see photos)
- 4. Die cut “plan” from black cardstock, glue word and red cardstock strip to front cover. Glue trim along right edge.
- 5. Prepare planner pages on computer, leaving wider margin at left for holes and stamped images. Stamp Red Pepper designs on each page.
- 6. Following manufacturer’s instructions, bind book with binding wire.
- Grocery List
- 1. Cut two 2-13/16”x10-1/2” chipboard covers, two 4-13/16”x12” printer paper covers, 1/2”x9-3/4” red cardstock strip, two 2-5/16”x10” black cardstock inside covers, and as many 2-13/16”x10-1/2” white cardstock pages as desired. (see photos)
- 2. See Planner instructions to stamp and create covers, adding “Groceries” sentiment.
- 3. Prepare list pages on computer, leaving extra spaces among frequently purchased items. Stamp Red Pepper designs on each page.
- 4. Ink binder ring with Pitch Black alcohol ink. Punch holes in covers and pages; insert ring. (see photos)
by Lynn Roberts