Felt Pet Friends
- Felt: tan, brown, grey, white, pink
- Pom-poms, two each: brown, white, pink
- Polyester stuffing, small amount
- Wiggle eyes, two (for each)
- Pinking shears
- Fabric glue
- 1. Print out patterns. Use pinking shears to trim long edges on stripes.
- 2. Glue body pieces together, with ears and tail between body pieces, leaving bottom open.
- 3. Glue spots, stripes, inner ears, eyes, pom-poms (muzzles and noses) on bodies. Let dry.
- 4. Gently stuff with polyester stuffing. Glue bottom opening closed.
- 1. Use the dog body and add different-shaped ears to make another animal like a pig, cow, mouse, or bear!
by Rachelle Draney