Dad's Golf Box
- Craft box with lid, 4-1/2”x4-3/4”x2”
- Argyle-print or golf-print paper, 12” square
- Golf ball
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Hand drill and 1/8” bit
- Screwdriver and small screw
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Deep Teal
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. On covered work surface, paint inside and outside of box and lid Deep Teal. Let dry.
- 2. Cut print paper to fit font, back, sides, and top of lid of box. Glue paper on box.
- 3. Adults, help kids by drilling small hole on golf ball and on center of box lid.
- 4. Insert screw into golf ball and then into hole on lid.
- 5. Cut print paper same-size as lid. Glue paper on inside of box lid, covering hole. Let dry.
by Linda Valentino