Scary Apothecary Card
- Cardstock: burnt orange, olive green, dark plum
- K&Co. 12”x12” Paper Pads: Life’s Journey, Que Sera Sera
- Speckled brown tissue paper
pencil, sponge daubers
- Inkadinkado Stamps: Oddity Jars Cling Set (#60-60158), Halloween Mini Clear Set (#60-30988)
- Inkadinkado Clear Blocks: Small, Medium
- Ink pads: light brown dye; black, olive green solvent
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, CutterBee Scissors, Bone Folder, Ruler Pro 15” Acrylic Ruler
- Paper distressing tool
- Adhesives: Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive Runner, EK Tools 3-D Dots White Squares
- 1. Make 4-7/8”x4” olive green side-fold card. Use dauber to sponge edges light brown.
- 2. Cut 4-5/8”x3-3/4” dark plum panel, sponge edges light brown, and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 4-1/2”x3-1/2” script paper panel; distress paper edges. Sponge edges light brown. Fold in corners slightly.
- 4. Cut 5”x1-1/2” tissue paper strip; tear bottom long edge so strip measures 1-1/4” wide. Center and adhere strip to script panel, wrapping ends to back. Adhere script panel to card.
- 5. Stamp jar images onto vellum paper using olive green solvent ink. Adhere jars to assorted papers. Detail cut jars; adhere to card with foam squares.
- 6. Stamp black sentiment onto burnt orange cardstock; trim to size. Sponge edges black. Adhere to card with foam squares.
- 1. To create clear glass jars, cover stamped images with clear embossing ink and clear embossing powder instead of vellum layer; heat set powder until raised and shiny.
by Jennifer Brown for EK Success Brands