- Baby bodysuits, four
thin cardboard, blank newsprint, iron and pressing surface
- Penny Black Inc. Stamps: Moo (3958F), Sunrise! (3959F), Baa (3960F), and Oink (3961D) (onesies)
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Real Black VersaCraft Multi-purpose Ink
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Fabrico Markers: Lemon Yellow, Lipstick Pink, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Maize, Bubble Gum, Chocolate, Real Black
- 1. Place bodysuit flat and insert thin cardboard between layers. Iron area to be stamped to eliminate wrinkles.
- 2. Stamp desired animal image with VersaCraft ink. Place blank newsprint over design and press to heat-set ink.
- 3. Color images as desired with fabric markers. Place clean blank newsprint over design and iron again to set ink. Remove cardboard insert.
by Elizabeth Allan