- Cardstock scraps: rose, pink, pale pink, pale green
- Double-sided floral paper, 12”x12”, one sheet
- White satin ribbon
- White string
scissors, ruler, sponge dauber
- Sentiment or alphabet stamps
- Hole punch, 1/16”
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Embossing & Die-Cutting System
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro pads: Cutting, Crease
- Sizzix dies: Bigz Pro Purse with Flower Cut-Out Bag, Bigz Butterfly Kisses Alphabet
- Brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, 1/4” red line double-sided tape
- 1. Using crease pad, die cut purse components from floral paper; set aside handle cut-outs. Fold components on crease lines.
- 2. Place cut-out purse front facedown on work surface. Apply red line tape along right and left edges. Remove liner backing from tape at right edge.
- 3. With purse back facedown, align left edge of purse back over adhesive on right edge of purse front. Do not remove liner backing from remaining tape strip.
- 4. Beginning at one end of purse, adhere tabs on purse base to inside “walls” of purse. Continue until free ends of purse overlap. Remove liner backing from tape and press ends of purse together.
- 5. Die cut flowers and leaves from cardstock as shown. Lightly sponge all edges with brown ink. Adhere to purse.
- 6. Stamp sentiment onto one handle cut-out; sponge edges brown. Punch tiny hole at one end of tag. Loop white string through hole and tie to bag handles with ribbon.
by Debi Adams for Sizzix